- SSH Tunnel/Socks Proxy Setup Tutorial for Internet Explorer
SSH Tunnel/Socks Proxy Setup Tutorial for Internet Explorer
- Make sure you have created SSH tunnel and it is working.Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings
- Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box and click “Advanced”
- In the Socks Proxy Address to use textbox, type 127.0.0.1
- In the Port box, type 8080
- Click OK.
- You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network.
- Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
- Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Other Network and Webmaster Tools
Find other websites in your subnet
Check a port's status easily, find out which ports of your connection is open or closed.
Locate and find out where a network is on the Earth using Google Maps